- Portions : 4 portions
- Type of dish : Side dish
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Total : 15 minutes
Les Serres Royales featured products : Tomatoes on the vine
- 1 lemon
- 1 clove of garlic, thinly chopped
- 125 ml of olive oil
- 2 teaspoon of fresh mint, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 12 tomatoes on the vine
- 1 cucumber
- ½ of a small red onion
- ½ of a green bell pepper
- 75 ml of Kalamata olives
- 4 slice of feta
- 2 pita breads
- 4 leaf of lettuce Boston
- Preheat the oven at 180° C (350° F).
- Squeeze the lemon juice. Add the clove of garlic, the olive oil, the mint and the thyme. Add salt and pepper. Let it rest.
- Slice the pitas into quarters and cook them on a baking pan in the middle of the oven for about 15 minutes. Let it rest.
- In a bowl, mix the tomatoes sliced into quarters, the cucumber, the red onion, the green bell pepper, the Kalamata olives, the feta and the lettuce Boston. Add the pieces of pitas.
- Pour the mix on the salad. Mix and serve.