- Portions : 4 portions
- Type of dish : Main dishes
- Preparation : 15 minutes
- Total : 15 minutes
Les Serres Royales featured products : The Queen
- 500 g of lean ground beef
- 2 tablespoon of olive oil
- 750 ml of cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoon of sliced black olives
- 1 green onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 150 ml of beef broth
- 2 pinch of thyme
- Salt and pepper, au gout
- Brown the ground beef in oil.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in small dices.
- Add the green onion and the clove of garlic to the meat. Add the tomato paste and cover with the broth.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, the black olives and the thyme. Let it simmer for about 20 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta. Drain the pasta and mix with the sauce. Serve.